Yeah… I’ll inform you about this delicious Javanese food…. Gudangan. You know it’s my favorite food along side Trancam, Gule, Rendang, and so on. Maybe it’s a unique dish that you’ve ever seen because it’s very simple to have and make. It’s made of various of boiled vegetables that’s mixed by urap (seasoning or sauce made from grated coconut and chilli).
It’s healthy food since it has vegetables and/or egg. You can see the picture below.
Yup… How to make it.. Like I said before.. It’s very easy to make You have to need
– White rice, 400 grams
– papaya leaves young / middle-aged, 300 grams
– cassava leaves, 50 grams
– Karak / crisp pulleys, to taste
– Chili, 4 pieces
– Chili pepper, 3 pieces
– Sugar, 1 / 2 teaspoon
– Salt enough
– Cucumber, 1 fruit, diced, 1 / 2 cm
– Petai China (lamtoro), 50 grams
– Basil, 1 / 2 bunch
How to make Rice gudangan:
1. Heat water, boiled papaya leaves and cassava leaves with a little salt. Cook until the leaves soft. Remove and drain, thinly sliced. Set aside.
2. Spice coconut: II Mash all ingredients, except coconut until smooth. Add grated coconut and stir well.
3. Mix the papaya seasoned with coconut and stir well. Set aside.
4. Sauce: Mix all ingredients, mash until smooth. Set aside.
5. Place the white rice on a serving dish, add the mixture of papaya, chili and complementary.
Serve with crisp.
Recipe for 3 portions
Copy-pasted from Indonesia Secret Kitchen